Bosnia II: On the Porch and in the Garden

4 Jun

This is where I spend most of my time when I visit my family in Bosnia. If you like this post, you should also check out Bosnia I: Around the House – enjoy!

8 Responses to “Bosnia II: On the Porch and in the Garden”

1. triciatierney June 5, 2014 at 2:10 am #

Lovely! Not affected by the floods I hope? Looks good.

• trashbus June 5, 2014 at 10:03 am #

Thank you, Tricia, and thanks for asking! The basement was flooded and the garden a bit, but as the house is up on a hill, the damage is nothing compared to the neighbors’ who live in other parts of the village or other towns … Horrible, just imagine the poor people, poor to begin with, and now there’s nothing left. And the poor cattle that drownded in the floods. And the government: nothing.

2. travelingilove October 25, 2014 at 11:59 am #

This is incredible.
    You know that I still keep coming back to your blog and this entry? 🙂
    It’s soooo “feeling at home” 🙂 I need to show you a little bit of the place I grown up, you will see why I find it so familiar 🙂

• trashbus October 29, 2014 at 12:17 pm #

Oh that’s very sweet of you to say! I’m happy my pictures make you feel at home and I would love to see photos of the place where you grew up! Will you post some, or do you already have a post or page where I can have a look? Just drop me a line and I’ll be happy to “compare” and feel at home, too! 🙂

• travelingilove October 29, 2014 at 3:29 pm #

I’m about to post it in few days. Already chose photos. You will be the first to know 🙂

• trashbus October 29, 2014 at 6:02 pm #

Alright!!! Looking forward! 🙂

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Bosnia III: Street Life | trashbus - June 12, 2014

[…] Part III of the Bosnian Cycle – if you like these photos, go check out Bosnia I: Around the House and Bosnia II: On the Porch and in the Garden […]

2. Polish Countryside | Love Traveling - June 30, 2015

[…] want you to have a look at Bosnia: On the Porch and in the Garden by Trashbus. It’s almost a year since Renata posted it, but the pictures she chose to […]

Any thoughts?

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s